Successful leaders create cultures of accountability, commitment, and learning. They build robust relationships that enable people to work across boundaries, integrate diverse perspectives and foster collaboration. They make the important conversations happen. This unique, intensive workshop is for those who want to thrive and to help others thrive in such a world.
Who Should Attend:
- LEADERS who take seriously their role in transforming their organization
- INTERNAL STAFF who act as business partners and trusted advisors
- CONSULTANTS, COACHES, and other PROFESSIONALS who are in the business of helping people in organizations improve their capabilities
You Will Learn To:
- RECOGNIZE the dynamics that strengthen or undermine working relationships
- CREATE productive conversations on tough issues
- INTERVENE to help people learn from their differences
- USE emotions to deepen learning and strengthen relationships
- HELP others improve their interpersonal effectiveness
- PLENARY FORUMS introduce key conceptual frameworks
- SMALL GROUPS led by senior faculty enable participants to apply these concepts to their own work challenges and practice new skills
- LEARNING TRIOS guided by coaches enhance your development throughout the program
Small groups and learning trios led by faculty provide a rare opportunity for individualized coaching and practice.